Follow my blog with Bloglovin

23/06/2018

Realidade de Existir


How to Befriend the Universe: Philosopher and Comedian Emily Levine on the Art of Meeting Reality on Its Own Terms

Descobri esta Ted Talk através do meu blogue preferido: Swiss Miss.
Ressoou em mim de uma forma muito particular porque foi como se alguém pegasse nas minhas crenças e com um respeito irrepreensível mas tivesse apresentado com humor.

Não é fácil admitir que é mesmo isto que sinto:
"And reality and I. We don't share the same values, the same goals. To be honest, I don't have goals; I have fantasies. They're exactly like goals but without the hard work."
Eu vivo num mundo de fantasia. Até tenho objetivos, mil sonhos, mas inibo-me de me relacionar com a realidade, não vá ela existir mesmo e não ser perfeita como a minha cabeça. E a que a realidade vem mesmo da interação, com as coisas, com as situações, com os nossos limites, com as nossas crenças e em particular com as pessoas.

"And I am so grateful to you. I don't want to say, "the audience," because I don't really see it as we're two separate things. I think of it in terms of quantum physics, again. And, you know, quantum physicists are not exactly sure what happens when the wave becomes a particle.There are different theories -- the collapse of the wave function, decoherence -- but they're all agreed on one thing: that reality comes into being through an interaction." 

1 comentário:

  1. "you are given this enormous gift, life, you enrich it as best as you can, and then you give it back" <3

    ResponderEliminar

Lucie Lu © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.